For issuance of Minority Certificate:-
- 2 coloured passport size photographs of candidate (for male candidates, photographs in Turban is mandatory)
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card (both sides) of candidate is mandatory.
- Self attested Matriculation certificate of candidate (In case of school admission, Birth certificate is required instead of Matriculation certificate)
- 1 coloured passport size photograph of Father with turban.
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card (both sides) of Father.
- If Aadhar Card is not there, then self attested Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License is also valid. (Pan card is not valid)
- In case of single parent, self attested Death certificate/valid document related to separation of parents is mandatory; one Passport size coloured photograph and self attested copy of Aadhar Card of Mother are required instead of Father.
- Students/Applicants who are not having Singh/Kaur with their names, it is mandatory to be notified the same in the Gazette Notification after publication of the same in newspaper.
- Students who have trimmed hair/beard or the parents of the student are not Sikh, then the Amrit Sanchar Certificate of the student is mandatory. (Self attested)
- If the parents of the student trim their hair/beard, an affidavit is required.
- If the parents of the student do not have Singh/Kaur with their names, an affidavit is required.
NOTE: - Apart from the above, if any other case comes then the final decision will be made by the President and General Secretary.
Contact for any queries:- 011-23737328,329 01123712580-81-82, Ext no-124,163